Medium voltage switchgear for industrial, commercial and utility customers
offering includes wide range of medium voltage products for primary and secondary distribution applications, conforming to IEC standards.
– Distribution automation
– Primary switchgear, SF6 and air insulated
– Secondary switchgear, SF6 and air insulated
Distribution automation portfolio includes dedicated products for protection, control, measurement and supervision of utility and industrial
power systems. The following application areas are covered:
– Feeder protection and control for radial, looped and meshed networks
– Motor protection and control for synchronous and asynchronous motors and for generators
– Transformer protection and control for power transformers, unit and step-up transformers including power generatortransformer blocks
– Line differential protection and control for overhead line and cable feeders
– Voltage and frequency based protection and control applications and automatic voltage regulation
– Arc protection system for establishing fast busbar protection
The distribution automation portfolio also comprises solutions for substation and feeder automation.
Gas insulated primary switchgear is designed to offer the ideal combination of flexibility, reliability, availability, safety and economy for
industrial and utility applications up to 40.5 kV.
Air insulated primary switchgear offers arc-proof, air insulated switchgear to cover all primary distribution requirements up to 40.5 kV.
This wide portfolio ensures that we can provide the ideal solution for all applications including single busbar, double level switchgear,
double busbar and MCCs (motor control centers). Arc-proof construction combines with safety interlocks to ensure maximum safety
Air insulated primary switchgear can be equipped with a choice of vacuum circuit-breakers and contactors as well as
gas insulated circuit-breakers and switch-disconnectors.
Gas insulated secondary switchgear provides a complete, flexible and compact switchgear system solution for distribution applications
up to 40.5 kV. It is a completely sealed system with a stainless steel tank containing all the live parts and switching functions. This ensures
a high level of reliability as well as personnel safety and a virtually maintenance-free system.
Air insulated secondary switchgear ranges are ideal for any secondary power distribution application of low and medium duty. Highly flexible,
modular concept with fewer parts and standardised solutions that can be readily configured to meet the specific needs of each application.
This approach reduces training and maintenance requirements, ensures fast installation and facilitates future expansion to meet
changing needs, contributing to optimized life-cycle costs.
MV apparatus range covers products in these categories:
– Current limiters
– Railway traction
– Enclosures and fixed parts
– Apparatus for outdoor applications
– Voltage indicators and connectors
– Relays and multi-function units
– Instrument transformers and sensors